Quick Grilled Barramundi with Paprika Mangos and Broccoli Slaw
Ingredients: 12 oz - Australis Barramundi fillets,
1 - firm mango, peeled and cut into 1/4-inch pieces,
1/2 - package of broccoli slaw,
1 tablespoon - smoked paprika,
2 - limes, juiced,
2 tablespoons - canola oil, separated,
2 - green onions, chopped, and washed,
Salt and pepper to taste,
Grilled Barramundi with Paprika Mangos
and Broccoli Slaw
Grilled barramundi with two simple but flavorful sides: mango dusted with smoked paprika for an intense flavor and a classic broccoli slaw.
This recipe is perfect for a summer soiree or a relaxed backyard dinner. Recipe by Kelly Armetta. Food styling & photography by Nicole Gaffney.
- Step 1Heat up your grill to medium heat or when the temperature reaches 400 degrees F. Clean the grill grates and coat with oil to prevent sticking.
- Step 2Brush the barramundi with 1 tablespoon of oil and season it with salt and pepper.
- Step 3Sprinkle paprika on the mango slices until they are well coated.
- Step 4Place the barramundi and the mango slices on the grill.
- Step 5Allow mangos to lightly char, turn over and cook for 3 minutes, then remove.
- Step 6Cook barramundi for 4 minutes on each side or until it flakes.
- Step 7Meanwhile, toss the broccoli with green onion, lime juice, and remaining oil. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Step 9Place the cooked barramundi onto the plate, mango slices on the fish, and finish with broccoli slaw on the side.
- NoteIf the fish sticks to the grill, you can place it on top of a sheet of aluminum foil.