How to Grill Fish Like a Pro
In this video, we’ll show you how to grill fish like a pro (without sticking) with Chef Nicole Gaffney.
Coley’s Tips for Grilling Like a Pro
- Start with a very clean grill to help prevent the fish from sticking.
- Choose a fish that is meaty and thick like The Better Fish® Barramundi.
- Pat the fish very dry and brush it thoroughly with oil (olive oil or vegetable oil) on both sides.
- Keep a close eye on the fish. When it turns opaque around the edges, it’s ready to flip.
- Don’t poke and prod. Just let it do its thing!
- If you’re grilling fish with the skin-on, lay the skin side down first.
Combine lemon, garlic, parsley, basil, and olive oil in a small bowl. Whisk until ingredients are thoroughly combined.
Season with salt and pepper to your liking.