Roasted Barramundi with Meyer Lemon Vinaigrette
INGREDIENTSJump to Recipe
- 12 oz The Better Fish® Barramundi Skinless Fillets
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, plus more for drizzling
- kosher salt and freshly cracked black pepper, to taste
- 2 Meyer lemon, one thinly sliced, one zested and juiced (about 3 tablespoons)
- 2-3 sprigs fresh rosemary, plus 1 teaspoon, minced
- 2-3 sprigs fresh thyme plus 1 teaspoon, minced
- 1 clove garlic, finely minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, minced
A simple but delicious recipe for any time of the year. This take on a traditional favorite among French dressings is an easy way to add brightness that complements the naturally buttery flavor this unique type of fish. Roasted Barramundi with Meyer Lemon Vinaigrette is a go-to supper sure to delight your guests!
Preheat the oven to 425℉.
Drizzle a little olive oil on a parchment-lined baking sheet and place the thawed Barramundi fillets on top. Season both sides with salt and pepper and drizzle with a bit more olive oil. Layer slices of lemon over each fillet, then scatter the rosemary and thyme sprigs on top. Drizzle with more olive oil. Then bake for about 10-15 minutes, or until the flesh has turned opaque.
While the fish is baking, make the vinaigrette. In a bowl, whisk together the Meyer lemon zest, juice, garlic, minced rosemary, minced thyme, minced parsley and 3 tablespoons olive oil until combined. Season with salt and pepper to taste, then set aside.
When the fish is done, remove the lemon slices and herbs, then use a spatula to carefully transfer each fillet to a plate. Top with a spoonful of Meyer lemon vinaigrette. Serve immediately with extra vinaigrette and lemon wedges on the side.